Beautiful Modern Family Home!
Property ID: 10360128
Enjoy the well planned flow through of this immaculately presented modern 4 bedroom + study/retreat family home in Varsity Lakes. Low maintenance easy care block. Features a covered outdoor patio area and brand new kitchen appliances.
Master bedroom separate from other areas allows for a peaceful parents space. Open plan kitchen and dining with a study/retreat/children's area at the back of the home. Your choice!
Situated in the Varsity School catchment zone and within walking distance to the school. Walk to the Varsity Train Station or the bus stop. Just a short drive to Robina Town Centre, Bond University and easy access to M1 freeway.
This well planned family home includes:
- Master Bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Study/parents retreat/children's area....... you choose
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with brand new appliances
- Separate main bathroom and toilet
- Split system air-conditioning in the main living area
- Separate laundry
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Fully fenced low maintenance 350m2 block
- Rental appraisal approx $550-$600/week
- Council Rates approx $1600/year
- Water Rates approx $1500/year
Contact Andrew Skelton on 0414 857 710 to arrange your inspection of this property.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Robina Realty or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport