Renovate, First Home, or Downsize! Priced to sell at $565,000
21 Birkdale Street, ROBINA
Ideal position in the middle of Robina, this single level home on a 448m block is located in a quiet neighbourhood, 2 minutes drive from the local shops. Walking distance to Robina State School, Robina Bowls Club, and the local shops.
Drive 5 minutes to Robina Town Center, or the Q-Center.
A huge air conditioned master bedroom, with ensuite. Tiled, air conditioned, combined living and dining areas, covered back patio with dual entrances to the property from two streets. There's room for a caravan, or boat underfull cover.
Two bedrooms with shared bathroom with spa bath. Ceiling fans in all rooms.
Ideal renovator, first home buyer, or for those wanting to downsize and stay close to amenities.
* Low maintenance 448m block
* Rainwater Tank
* Huge master bedroom with ensuite, and walk in robe
* Side access with room for caravan or boat
* 5 mins drive to Q-centre and Robina
* 5 mins walk to Robina Bowls Club
* 5 mins walk to Robina State School
There are currently no inspection times for this property.