Affordable Villa in Fantastic Location
45/1 Bridgman Drive, REEDY CREEK
This lovely single level villa is perfect for a number of lucky buyers, whether you are looking for a first home, an investment, or a great home to downsize to.
With three decent sized bedrooms and very well presented and maintained throughout means that you can move strait in to this peaceful secure complex, handy to local shops, Robina Town Centre, several schools, public transport, Varsity Lakes Train Station and the M1.
- Open plan living and dining
- Split system air conditioning
- 1 lock up garage space
- 1 off street parking space
- Fully fenced back yard = pet friendly
- Private and peaceful location
- Well maintained complex with on-site managers
- Security gates at entrance of complex
- Pool and gym and BBQ facilities on site
- Body corporate approx $62 per week
- Located right next to Hillcrest Christian College and Gold Coast Christian College and just down the road to Kings Christian College
If you are looking for somewhere to call home in a convenient location, then look no further. You are in luck with Unit Number 45, so don't wait to inspect.
Viewings by appointment only, please call Lauren Venn on 0435 208 658 or send through an enquiry.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Robina Realty or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
There are currently no inspection times for this property.