Overlooking The Water on Peach Island Accompanied by Only 10 Homes
64 Peach Drive, ROBINA
This two story large family residence offers low maintenance grounds on a rare 1435m allotment, overlooking the water to the new Robina City Parklands.
- 2.8 metre ceilings
- 4 large bedrooms plus study or optional 5th bedroom, 3 newly renovated bathrooms
- Downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Upstairs king size master bedroom with parents retreat/ nursery, his and hers walk in robe,
ensuite, separate toilet, spa bath
- Granite kitchen with gas cooking, integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Engineered spotted gum timber floor and quality carpet floor coverings
- Formal and informal living zones
- Large laundry with loads of storage space
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas, feature timber decking with tranquil waterfront
- Inground salt water swimming pool with water feature, outdoor shower and toilet
- Large 1435m allotment, Grassed yard for the children
- Ducted and Reverse Cycle air conditioning, Vacumaid
- Water ultraviolet filtration system plumbed throughout
- Ripple system off peak electricity
- Three phase power, 27 solar panels
- Quiet cul de sac location
- 3 Car automatic Garage (one with 2 way access), Internal access
- Boat ramp, Garden shed
- Close to Private and Public Schools Stunning Home
Walking distance to Robina Town Centre and only minutes away from Robina rail, Cbus stadium, Robina Hospital, Private and Public Schools.
Inspections by appointment only.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Robina Realty or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
There are currently no inspection times for this property.