Expressions of Interest Under Offer
Magnificent Robina Waterfront. First time to market in 15 years. Expressions of Interest invited.
13 Blakehurst Place, ROBINA
With magnificent wide water views and 24+ metres of water frontage, this substantial home offers your family peace and privacy PLUS excellent entertaining areas. Lovely, private, lake front position with views to Broadbeach/Surfers, including Q1. Enjoy seeing the swans arrive with their new families, together with an abundance of wild life.
Five double bedrooms (or 4 bed + study) with a HUGE upstairs private master bedroom, an elegant ensuite and walk in robe. A private balcony, with wonderful water views plus Surfers skyline views completes the master bedroom. An additional upstairs bedroom compliments the upstairs area.
Downstairs, with 2.7m ceiling heights, a formal living room with excellent flow through to the covered outdoor dining area and family room/kitchen combo. A big kitchen with dark brown stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and stunning water views. The downstairs guest bedroom with full ensuite, along with two additional bedrooms down stairs (or use one as a study) completes the layout.
A home that is easy to live in, lots of great places for entertaining, excellent storage and plenty of light. A private in-ground pool compliments the home.
With a double lock up garage and room for a caravan or additional car parking this property is a rare find.
A friendly neighbourhood (most of whom have been here for 20+ years). This home, in a Cul-de-sac position is quiet, with many walkways and small parks.
An impressive listing of features including:
• formal living room
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living leading to outdoor area
• Stunning beautifully appointed kitchen with quality appliances and dishwasher
• Stone bench tops, walk in pantry
• 2 living areas
• huge master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Built in robes in all bedrooms, Guest bedroom with full ensuite
• 3 bathrooms in total, 2 ensuites.
• pristine water front
• Serene undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in ground pool
• Quality rendered brick and tile construction
• Security intercom to the front gate, and crimsafe security screens
• Private, low maintenance grounds
• Plenty of internal storage space
• Fully fenced 846sqm land with established gardens
• Secure double lock up garage + 2 additional parking areas
• Close to local schools
• 5 mins to Robina Town Center
• 5 mins to Q-Center
• 10 minutes to the beach
People cannot attend any Robina Realty property for sale if they:
* are ill;
* have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
* have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
* arrived in Australia from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can view Robina Realty for sale properties after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus
There are currently no inspection times for this property.