Emergency Contact Numbers for Tenants


Ambulance/ Fire/ Police (Critical) 000

Robina Police Station (07) 5656 9111

State Emergency Services 132 500

If you require SES Assistance during a flood or storm emergency, you can lodge your request one of 3 ways.

  1. Download the SES Android App (Opens in new window) or SES Apple App (Opens in new window) and lodge your request online
  2. Use our web app (Opens in new window) and lodge your request online.
  3. Call us on 132 500

In the event of an emergency

 Tenants are to contact the following providers, should they be un-contactable an alternate tradesperson / provider is to be contacted to attend. 

Please note that should the tradesperson determine that the problem was not an emergency or the responsibility of the landlord all costs incurred are the tenants responsibility.

Tenants who lock themselves out or loose keys are to contact a locksmith and are responsible to pay all associated costs to gain entry and or replace keys.


Oceanside Plumbing: 1300 998 257

DCM Plumbing & Drainage: (07) 5576 5305


Thunderstruck Electrical: 0417 645 920


SPL: (07) 5576 5305

Advance Locksmiths 0421 080 660


ASAP Glass: (07) 5522 9020

What are emergency repairs

  • a burst water service or a serious water service leak
  • a blocked or broken lavatory system or fittings
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
  • a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
  • a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or unsecure
  • a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, or
  • a serious fault in any staircase, lift or other common area which inhibits or unduly inconveniences residents in gaining access to or using the premises
  • The property manager/owner must organise and pay for any emergency repairs. The tenant should try to contact the property manager/owner or nominated repairer. If neither can be contacted, the tenant can get a suitably qualified person to carry out emergency repairs to a maximum value of two weeks’ rent, or can apply to the Tribunal for an order about the repairs.

Payment for emergency repairs

If the tenant arranges for the emergency repairs, they must give a copy of the invoice and/or receipt to the property manager/owner who must reimburse the tenant or pay the invoice within seven days.

If the tenant has problems, or is likely to have problems about the emergency repairs, they can apply to the Tribunal for an order:

  • for the property manager/owner to arrange for the repairs
  • for the tenant to arrange for the repairs, or
  • for the property manager/owner to reimburse the tenant or repairer.

The property manager/owner can also apply to the Tribunal if they object to the emergency repairs or reimbursement.