Ambulance/ Fire/ Police (Critical)000
Robina Police Station(07) 5656 9111
State Emergency Services132 500

If you require SES Assistance during a flood or storm emergency, you can lodge your request one of 3 ways.

  1. Download the SES Android App (Opens in new window) or SES Apple App (Opens in new window) and lodge your request online
  2. Use our web app (Opens in new window) and lodge your request online.
  3. Call us on 132 500


QLD Coastal Plumbing1800 367 727
DCM Plumbing & Drainage(07) 5576 5305


Thunderstruck Electrical0417 645 920


Advance Locksmiths0421 080 660


ASAP Glass(07) 5522 9020

What are emergency repairs

  • a burst water service or a serious water service leak
  • a blocked or broken lavatory system or fittings
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
  • a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
  • a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or unsecure
  • a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, or
  • a serious fault in any staircase, lift or other common area which inhibits or unduly inconveniences residents in gaining access to or using the premises
  • The property manager/owner must organise and pay for any emergency repairs. The tenant should try to contact the property manager/owner or nominated repairer. If neither can be contacted, the tenant can get a suitably qualified person to carry out emergency repairs to a maximum value of two weeks’ rent, or can apply to the Tribunal for an order about the repairs.